Slip and Fall
Years of Experience
Have You Sustained A Whiplash or Neck Injury In Rhode Island?
Neck injuries, and whiplash in particular, are incredibly common injuries amongst adults. While many of these whiplash and neck injuries are caused by a truly unavoidable accident, many are due to the negligence of another person. Car crashes and slips and falls are common causes of whiplash and neck injuries - and causes that could be prevented. If you or a loved one has suffered a whiplash or neck injury, chances are you are seeing medical bills pile up and may even be dealing with loss of income. An experienced Providence Whiplash and Neck Injury Lawyer can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Common Types of Neck Injuries
Your neck is an important and relatively vulnerable part of the body. The neck contains muscle, tendons, vertebrae, and your spinal cord. This means there is a lot of opportunity for something serious to get injured. There are seven common types of neck injuries you may see.
- Whiplash - caused by a violent back and forth movement of the head (like a whip)
- Repetitive Strain - Happens over time from bad posture or sleeping position
- Sprains/Strains - Caused by a specific incident such as a sports injury or car crash
- Pinched Nerve - Generally caused by a sharp movement - symptoms usually fade fast
- Slipped Disc - An injury to the cushion between vertebrae
- Fractured Vertebrae - A very serious injury where one or more of the vertebrae is crushed or fractured
- Spinal Cord Injury - A potentially life-threatening injury when the spinal cord itself is injured. Can also cause partial or complete paralysis.
Who is responsible for a whiplash or neck injury?
Responsibility for a whiplash or neck injury depends on many factors. The easiest way to determine who is responsible for a whiplash or neck injury is to determine who is responsible for the incident that caused it. If a reckless driver is distracted by their cell phone and hits a pedestrian, they would likely be found responsible for that person’s injuries. Likewise, if a product malfunctions and causes a whiplash or neck injury, there would be a possible product liability case where the product manufacturer or designer may be held responsible.
What types of accidents result in whiplash and neck injuries?
Whiplash and neck injuries can have a variety of causes. Some incidents, however, are caused by the negligence of another person, and in these situations, you may deserve compensation.
- Car Accidents - Car accidents are very common cause of whiplash and neck injuries. Whiplash and otherwise being jostled around in a car crash can cause severe, long-lasting injuries.
- Motorcycle Accidents - Even if you take every safety precaution while riding a motorcycle, an accident can still cause severe injuries. Whiplash and neck injuries are all too common in motorcycle accidents since there is nothing protecting your body from being struck by a vehicle.
- Slip and Fall Accidents - Icy sidewalks, wet supermarket floors, and uneven floors can all cause someone to fall. These types of accidents commonly cause whiplash and neck injuries.
- Product Liability - If a product is not designed or manufactured correctly, it can cause serious injuries, including severe whiplash and neck injuries.
Is Whiplash a neck injury?
Yes, whiplash is a common neck injury that is the result of a forceful movement of the neck. It is called whiplash because the injury is caused by the head snapping back or forth in a whip-like motion.
Can you sue someone for a whiplash and neck injury?
If another person causes you to suffer a whiplash and neck injury, either through their negligence or through their intentional actions, they could be held responsible. If someone intentionally or unintentionally injures your neck or your back, there may be the possibility of taking them to court in order to get compensated for your medical bills and other associated costs.
Should I get a lawyer for whiplash?
If you or a loved one has suffered from a whiplash or neck injury due to the negligence or actions of someone else, it is always worth it to at least discuss your case with a whiplash and neck injury lawyer. An experienced lawyer will be able to assess your case and provide you with advice as to how you should proceed.
Finding The Best Providence Whiplash and Neck Injury Attorney
Hiring a Providence whiplash and neck injury attorney is an important decision. The best lawyers are able to evaluate your case quickly and provide advice so you can make an informed decision. No attorney should ever pretend to know the exact value of your whiplash, neck, or other personal injury case in advance, and you should never pay for an initial consultation. The law office of Louis W. Grande handles whiplash, neck, and other personal injury cases on “contingency” contracts, meaning that you never pay unless we win your case.
AWARD WINNING INJURY LAWYER
Louis W. Grande is a top-rated, award-winning Providence personal injury lawyer that has helped clients throughout the state of Rhode Island for the last 30+ years recover millions in compensation for personal injury claims. Have you been injured? Call today for a free case evaluation.
Louis is an amazing attorney! He fights hard to get you what you deserve and he doesn’t give in. You couldn’t ask for a better lawyer to represent your interests and I can’t recommend him enough!
TOP-RATED PROVIDENCE WHIPLASH AND NECK INJURY ATTORNEY
Louis W. Grande is committed to providing quality legal representation and above all, personal attention to our clients’ individual needs. Conveniently located within minutes of downtown Providence on historic Smith Street, there is never a charge for an initial consultation. With evening and weekend appointments available, when your personal problems call for an experienced Rhode Island Whiplash and Neck Injury Attorney, our firm is ready to assist you.
- No fee or cost unless we win your case.
- Receive the maximum compensation for your injuries.
- Personalized and professional service.
Before talking with the insurance companies, be sure to call our office. We are here to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We aggressively defend the rights of injured people with whiplash, neck, and other personal injuries in Rhode Island. We will keep you updated on the status of your claim at all times while explaining the process and what you can expect following a personal injury. We are fully committed to getting the most money we can for you.
The time following an incident with resulting whiplash, neck, or other injuries is stressful, and we are here to offer you our legal support by fighting aggressively to defend your rights. No matter your legal situation, if you suffer a whiplash or neck injury due to the negligence of another person, you could be compensated for your injuries.
Our goal is to get you the compensation you and your family deserve to relieve the financial impact following an accident involving a whiplash or neck injury. Contact me now for help.
Contact US Today
100% Confidential. No fee or cost unless you win your case.
Proudly Serving All of Rhode Island Since 1990