5 Star Reviews
Perfect AVVO Rating
Years of Experience
Have You Sustained An Internal Injury In Rhode Island?
Internal injuries are more common than you may realize, and they can be caused by a number of different situations. While many of these internal injuries are caused by a truly unavoidable accident, many are due to the negligence of another person. Car crashes and motorcycle accidents are common causes of internal injuries - and causes that could be prevented. If you or a loved one has suffered an internal injury, chances are you are seeing medical bills pile up and may even be dealing with loss of income. An experienced Providence Internal Injury Lawyer can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Common Types of Internal Injuries
Internal injuries can be caused by all kinds of accidents, and they are incredibly dangerous if left unchecked. Some of the most common types of internal injuries are:
- Organ Damage - An impact to the abdomen can cause severe organ damage, such as kidney damage, liver damage, ruptured spleen, and other complications. All of these internal injuries would require immediate medical attention and surgery to fix.
- Brain Bleeding - A head injury (whether it breaks the skin or not) can cause the brain to bleed, which could potentially cut off oxygen to the brain which is an emergency medical situation.
- Internal Bleeding - Anytime blood vessels rupture inside the body, it is considered internal bleeding. Internal bleeding can range from minor to severe and could result in severe complications or even death if not treated quickly.
- Abdominal Aorta Aneurysm - Severe pressure on the stomach such as could be sustained in a car accident or other impact, could cause the abdominal aorta to rupture. This internal injury is often fatal.
- Pneumothorax - If a lung is punctured due to an impact or even a fractured rib, can cause air to escape into the chest cavity along with a collapsed lung.
Who is responsible for an internal injury?
Responsibility for an internal injury depends on many factors. The easiest way to determine who is responsible for an internal injury is to determine who is responsible for the incident that caused it. If a reckless driver is distracted by their cell phone and hits a pedestrian, they would likely be found responsible for that person’s internal injuries. Likewise, if a product malfunctions and causes an internal injury, there would be a possible product liability case where the product manufacturer or designer may be held responsible.
What types of accidents result in internal injuries?
Internal injuries can have a variety of causes. Many of these injuries are caused by truly unavoidable and unfortunate accidents. Some incidents, however, are caused by the negligence of another person, and in these situations, you may deserve compensation.
- Car Accidents - Car accidents are one of the most common causes of internal injuries. The impact of a car accident will often cause internal bleeding or organ injuries.
- Motorcycle Accidents - Even if you take every safety precaution while riding a motorcycle, an accident can still cause severe injuries. Internal injuries are all too common in motorcycle accidents since there is nothing protecting your body from the impact of being struck by a vehicle.
- Workplace Injuries - Construction sites and other potentially dangerous workplaces are home to many internal injuries each year.
- Product Liability - If a product is not designed or manufactured correctly, it can cause serious injuries, including severe internal injuries.
What are internal injuries?
Internal injuries are injuries to the inside of a persons body (such as their organs). Internal injuries are often serious medical situations and unfortunately may go unnoticed initially because there is no external evidence of the injuries.
What are internal injuries in car accidents?
Car accidents are one of the most common causes of internal injuries. Some internal injuries that might occur due to a car accident are internal bleeding, brain bleeding, a punctured lung, ruptured spleen, and kidney damage.
Is it worth it to hire a lawyer for an internal injury?
If you or a loved one has suffered from an internal injury due to the negligence or actions of someone else, it is always worth it to at least discuss your case with an internal injury lawyer. An experienced lawyer will be able to assess your case and provide you with advice as to how you should proceed.
Finding The Best Providence Internal Injury Attorney
Hiring a Providence internal injury attorney is an important decision. The best lawyers are able to evaluate your case quickly and provide advice so you can make an informed decision. No attorney should ever pretend to know the exact value of your internal, or other personal injury, case in advance, and you should never pay for an initial consultation. The law office of Louis W. Grande handles internal injury cases on “contingency” contracts, meaning that you never pay unless we win your case.
AWARD WINNING INJURY LAWYER
Louis W. Grande is a top-rated, award-winning Providence personal injury lawyer that has helped clients throughout the state of Rhode Island for the last 30+ years recover millions in compensation for personal injury claims. Have you been injured? Call today for a free case evaluation.
Louis is an amazing attorney! He fights hard to get you what you deserve and he doesn’t give in. You couldn’t ask for a better lawyer to represent your interests and I can’t recommend him enough!
TOP-RATED PROVIDENCE INTERNAL INJURY ATTORNEY
Louis W. Grande is committed to providing quality legal representation and above all, personal attention to our clients’ individual needs. Conveniently located within minutes of downtown Providence on historic Smith Street, there is never a charge for an initial consultation. With evening and weekend appointments available, when your personal problems call for an experienced Rhode Island Internal Injury Attorney, our firm is ready to assist you.
- No fee or cost unless we win your case.
- Receive the maximum compensation for your injuries.
- Personalized and professional service.
Before talking with the insurance companies, be sure to call our office. We are here to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We aggressively defend the rights of injured people with internal injuries and other personal injuries in Rhode Island. We will keep you updated on the status of your claim at all times while explaining the process and what you can expect following a personal injury. We are fully committed to getting the most money we can for you.
The time following an incident with resulting internal injury is stressful, and we are here to offer you our legal support by fighting aggressively to defend your rights. No matter your legal situation, if you suffer an internal injury or other injuries due to the negligence of another person, you could be compensated for your injuries.
Our goal is to get you the compensation you and your family deserve to relieve the financial impact following an accident involving an internal injury. Contact me now for help.