Slip and Fall
Years of Experience
Have You Sustained A Soft Tissue Injury In Rhode Island?
Just about everyone will sustain a soft tissue injury at some point in their life. While many of these soft tissue injuries are minor and are caused by a truly unavoidable accident, many can be much more severe and are due to the negligence of another person. Car crashes and slips and falls are common causes of soft tissue injuries - and causes that could be prevented. If you or a loved one has suffered a soft tissue injury, chances are you are seeing medical bills pile up and may even be dealing with loss of income. An experienced Providence Soft Tissue Injury Lawyer can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Common Types of Soft Tissue Injuries
Soft tissue is found all throughout your body. There are many different types of soft tissue including muscle, tendons, ligaments, fat, skin, and blood vessels. This means there is a lot of opportunity for something to get injured. There are a few main types of soft tissue injuries you may see.
- Strains: A strain is a generally minor injury to the muscle or the tendons that connect muscle to bones.
- Sprains: Sprains are similar to strains, but they always involve a torn or overly stretched ligament. This will cause joint instability and possibly further injury.
- Contusions: Contusions are more commonly known as bruises, which is when a sudden or repeated blunt force to soft tissue causes bleeding under the skin.
- Bursitis: Bursitis is when the bursae (small sacs of fluid located between bones and soft tissue) become inflamed.
- Tendinitis: Tendinitis is an inflammation of the tendons in the body causing severe inflammation and pain.
Who is responsible for a soft tissue injury?
Responsibility for a soft tissue injury depends on many factors. The easiest way to determine who is responsible for a soft tissue injury is to determine who is responsible for the incident that caused it. If a reckless driver is distracted by their cell phone and hits a pedestrian, they would likely be found responsible for that person’s injuries. Likewise, if a product malfunctions and causes a soft tissue injury, there would be a possible product liability case where the product manufacturer or designer may be held responsible.
What types of accidents result in soft tissue injuries?
Soft tissue injuries can have a variety of causes. Stepping off a curb and twisting your ankle may be the most common cause people think of. Some incidents, however, are caused by the negligence of another person, and in these situations, you may deserve compensation.
- Car Accidents - Car accidents are a common cause of soft tissue injuries. Being jostled around or thrown from a vehicle can cause severe, long-lasting injuries.
- Motorcycle Accidents - Even if you take every safety precaution while riding a motorcycle, an accident can still cause severe injuries. Soft tissue injuries are all too common in motorcycle accidents since there is nothing protecting your body from being struck by a vehicle.
- Slip and Fall Accidents - Icy sidewalks, wet supermarket floors, and uneven floors can all cause someone to fall. These types of accidents can cause a severe tear, strain, or other kinds of soft tissue injury.
- Product Liability - If a product is not designed or manufactured correctly, it can cause serious injuries, including severe soft tissue injuries.
How long does it take a soft tissue injury to heal?
The length of time for a soft tissue injury to heal depends on the severity of the injury itself. A minor, grade 1, or even grade 2 soft tissue injury can heal in a matter of weeks, but more severe grade 3 injury can take much longer to heal. Healing time also depends on a person’s overall health and their occupation and level of mobility.
Can you sue someone for a soft tissue injury?
If another person causes you to suffer a soft tissue injury, either through their negligence or through their intentional actions, they could be held responsible. If someone intentionally or unintentionally injures you, there may be the possibility of taking them to court in order to get compensated for your medical bills and other associated costs.
Is it worth it to hire a lawyer for a soft tissue injury?
If you or a loved one has suffered from a soft tissue injury due to the negligence or actions of someone else, it is always worth it to at least discuss your case with a soft tissue injury lawyer. An experienced lawyer will be able to assess your case and provide you with advice as to how you should proceed.
CALL NOW IF YOU HAVE BEEN INJURED
"If you have been injured, you may be entitled to compensation. The only way to know for sure is to call now. "
Finding The Best Providence Soft Tissue Injury Attorney
Hiring a Providence soft tissue injury attorney is an important decision. The best lawyers are able to evaluate your case quickly and provide advice so you can make an informed decision. No attorney should ever pretend to know the exact value of your soft tissue, or other personal injury, case in advance, and you should never pay for an initial consultation. The law office of Louis W. Grande handles soft tissue and other personal injury cases on “contingency” contracts, meaning that you never pay unless we win your case.
AWARD WINNING INJURY LAWYER
Louis W. Grande is a top-rated, award-winning Providence personal injury lawyer that has helped clients throughout the state of Rhode Island for the last 30+ years recover millions in compensation for personal injury claims. Have you been injured? Call today for a free case evaluation.
Louis is an amazing attorney! He fights hard to get you what you deserve and he doesn’t give in. You couldn’t ask for a better lawyer to represent your interests and I can’t recommend him enough!
– Steve H.
TOP-RATED PROVIDENCE SOFT TISSUE INJURY ATTORNEY
Louis W. Grande is committed to providing quality legal representation and above all, personal attention to our clients’ individual needs. Conveniently located within minutes of downtown Providence on historic Smith Street, there is never a charge for an initial consultation. With evening and weekend appointments available, when your personal problems call for an experienced Rhode Island Soft Tissue Injury Attorney, our firm is ready to assist you.
- No fee or cost unless we win your case.
- Receive the maximum compensation for your injuries.
- Personalized and professional service.
Before talking with the insurance companies, be sure to call our office. We are here to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We aggressively defend the rights of injured people with soft tissue injuries and other personal injuries in Rhode Island. We will keep you updated on the status of your claim at all times while explaining the process and what you can expect following a personal injury. We are fully committed to getting the most money we can for you.
The time following an incident with resulting soft tissue injury or other injuries is stressful, and we are here to offer you our legal support by fighting aggressively to defend your rights. No matter your legal situation, if you suffer a soft tissue injury due to the negligence of another person, you could be compensated for your injuries.
Our goal is to get you the compensation you and your family deserve to relieve the financial impact following an accident involving a soft tissue injury. Contact me now for help.
Contact US Today
100% Confidential. No fee or cost unless you win your case.
Proudly Serving All of Rhode Island Since 1990