Slip and Falls
Rhode Island Public Slip and Fall Lawyers
Did you suffer a fall or slip in a public place? Talk to the Louisgrande.com Attorneys in Providence Rhode Island. As with any injury, a fall or slip in a public place can end up being very severe. The most common injuries caused by falls are:
- Hip fractures
- Leg fractures
- Arm fractures
- Head injuries
- Neck injuries
- Back Injuries
- Brain injury
If you have suffered a fall in a public place and and as a result of your injuries ended up in the hospital or at the doctor, you can file a negligence claim against the owner of the store or building for not making their property safe.
Here are some of the most common causes of a slip or fall in public a place:
- Wet ground
- Ground slope or a floor that needs to be repaired
- Gaps in the street
- Tree roots that have not been treated or pruned
- Lack of lighting
- Bad signaling
- Stairs in poor condition or dangerous
- Lack of railings on the stairs
You need a lawyer for a slip and fall in a public place
If you got hurt in a fall in a public place you could be compensated for your injuries, and it is recommended that you consult a lawyer to evaluate your case.
A lawyer can help you get compensation for your injuries after a fall but also:
- Have a specialist doctor attend you
- Make sure that you have the right to operations or surgery if it is necessary for your recovery
- Get you treatments or rehabilitation
- Get paid wages lost by the accident
- Get yourself monetary compensation for your pain and suffering in case of lifelong or permanent disability.
It is important that you contact our lawyers as soon as possible after your fall or slip in a public place. If you let time go by, it will harm your chances of being compensated and receiving medical care at no cost to you.
Contact the lawyers at Louisgrande.com as soon as possible after your fall and we will advise you what steps you should take after having an accident. You can call us 24 hours 7 days a week at 401-351-8000.